- 1/3 Block Extra firm tofu, drained & cut into cubes
- 1/2 Cup Broccoli, chopped
- 1/4 Cup Cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 Cup Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 Cup Kale, torn into pieces
- 1/2 Cup Carrot, grated
- 1/2 tsp Curry powder
- 1/4 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp Paprika
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp Black pepper
- 1 Lime, halved
- 1/2 Cup Quinoa, cooked
- 1/4 Cup Sprouts or micro greens
- 2-4 TBS Olive oil, as needed for stir frying
- 1 Avocado, sliced
- Heat skillet to medium-high heat.
- In a small bowl, mix together spices.
- Once skillet is hot, add broccoli, carrot, mushrooms, and olive oil. Cook for 3-4 minutes, until veggies become tender.
- Reduce heat to medium. Add in kale, cherry tomatoes, and spice mix. Continue to stir fry until kale is just wilted.
- Squeeze in juice of half a lime. Add tofu.
- Place hot, cooked quinoa into a bowl, and top with veggies mix.
- Serve with sprouts and sliced avocado on top, and garnish with another squeeze of lime juice.
Note: Pairs well with fruity or floral beers. Don’t skip the lime, because it really completes the flavor. If anything, add more! Sprouts are optional.