- 1 1/2 Cup pumpkin seeds
- 2 tsp butter, melted (can use vegan butter spread)
- Tap water for rinsing and boiling seeds
- Several dashes sea salt, to taste
- Separate seeds from pumpkin flesh as best as you can.
- Rinse seeds in cool water and place in a medium pot. Cover with water, add a dash of salt, and bring to boil.
- Boil for about 15 minutes, drain, and spread out on a baking sheet. Leave seeds to dry overnight.
- For every 1 1/2 cup of seeds, toss with 2 tsp melted butter (or vegan spread) and salt to taste.
- Spread seeds in a single layer on baking sheet and bake at 300° for 15 minutes, or until golden brown, stirring occasionally. Allow to cool before eating.